What an amazing group of people we have at SRC Electrical. Currently, our team of over 160 employees has an amazing 650+ years of combined experience. Many of these team members have 30 or more years' experience in engineering or assembling some of the most technologically challenging products in the world. From complex back-plane assemblies from companies like Rotating Associate History to Alcatel/Lucent, IBM, Tellabs and Juniper Networks, our team brings a knowledge base and skill level that is unparalleled in the industry.
In addition to their previous experience our production team is trained to the IPC-7711/7721 Rework Standard & the IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies Standard. We currently support authorized on site training to these standards.
fixed asset investments
- Micro Media Blast (Conformal Coating Removal)
- Batch Blasting & Wash Systems
- Media Blast (Final Housing Surface Finishing)
- Flex Circuit Enclosure Disassembly
- Potting Removal/Disection
- Complex Enclosure Access
- Selective Solder Assembly
- Automated High Speed Assembly line for Starters, Alternators & Generators
- Thermal Cycling Equipment
- Functional Electronic Test Equipment
- Air Decay Testing
- Product Life Testing
Electronics TEST CAPABILITY
During our New Product Introduction process, the most critical milestone prior to moving forward with our pre-production builds is finalization of the test plan for the product. This drives any needed software and hardware development that will correspond with a reman product. Internally, we have both software and hardware engineers on staff that have significant experience in both development and reverse engineering.
Production Test Process:
Once in production, every part we sell is tested to our rigorous standards. Because we perform board level repairs to all of our products, we take the extra step of running our assemblies through a temperature profile before sending them onto final functional test.
Our standard test plan is as follows:
- Pre-Test Core - When our core assemblies are received they are pretested prior to going through their final reman process steps. This gives our team some insight on the expectations for required materials and manpower necessary to successfully complete our order fulfillment requirements.
- Thermal Cycle - Once a unit is through it's initial reman processes we soak the unit at -17⁰C for an hour and then ramp the temp up to 85⁰C for an additional hour. We intentionally stress the units in this manner to induce any failures related to solder (which are non-detectable under standard inspection methods) before they leave our facility. The temperature testing processes will also help identify failures that may only manifest themselves in the field when the unit is at temperature.
- Vibration - As needed we will apply vibration to our units under test as another method of insuring the durability of our repairs.
- Final Functional Test - This is the final step before our products are issued a label and ready for shipment. Our test software verifies that all previous tests have been completed and passed prior to printing the final product label. This is one last fail safe before our units are sent to our Customers for distribution.